1. Tim Gunn Collection for Barbie Accessory Pack 2: This was my real reason for placing the order. I’m a long time Tim Gunn fan and I love this accessory pack. Those boots! The pack was marked down to $9.96, but there’s something about paying more for shipping and handling than for the actual item that makes one feel cheated…so I ordered more stuff.
2. Life in the Dreamhouse Nikki: I admit to watching a few episodes of Barbie Life in the Dreamhouse. Did I mention that I have two daughters? Anyways, I happen to really like Nikki’s character and I think her outfit is cute. Besides I didn’t want Dreamhouse Raquelle to be the only resident in Dollton with a cartoonish face. Now she has company and someone capable of keeping her snarkiness in check. She was marked down to $9.99, which is about half off her original price as seen in stores.
3. Malibu Avenue Bakery: This is my only full price purchase from BC.com to date. I have learned that play sets with good props must be snatched up right away. What I like most about this play set and the others available from Barbie Collector.com is that they don’t come prepackaged with a doll. We don’t want another blonde, blue-eyed, stiff as a board Barbie. We just want the awesome props. Granted it’s too much pink (and this is coming from someone who lists pink as a favorite color) but the details are adorable. This play set is a Christmas gift for Mara, and I think she will love it. I decided to buy it now just in case it sells out. The market play set has already had to be restocked once.
1. Barbie The Look Wardrobe: I’ve read nothing but good things about this wardrobe, and I have to say the reviewers were right. I doubt that I would have paid full retail price for this item, but I got mine for less than $20 and at that price it was too good to pass up. It was marked down to $39.99 with $20 off with the purchase of two fashions. I ordered the two below. Both fashion packs were on clearance for $6.96 plus I got an additional 20% off. The wardrobe will be used in Chandra’s fashion boutique, Le Chic Boutique.
2. Poolside Barbie Fashion: I like the swimsuit cover up, menu, and poolside refreshments. This is just the sort of thing Camille would wear.
3. Pink on the Green Barbie Fashion: I think this too will be Camille’s. I can just picture her playing golf with her hubby, Dr. Edwards.