Sunday, May 20, 2018

Mother's Day... Better Late Than Never

A dear doll friend challenged our text group to snap some mother-daughter photos for Mother's Day. Here are a couple of collages that I made.

Jeanine and her daughter Graciela meet at SpecialTea to catch up. 
Graciela has been away at college.


Amber and the twins present a bouquet of flowers and a card to Larissa. 
As some of you know, Larissa has three granddaughters in all. 
She's been hinting to both of her children about how nice it would be to have a grandson, too.

My Mother's Day was almost perfect. 
And I hope all of the moms who visit my blog had a great day, too.

5 comments:

  1. What a neat idea! Something I'd like to try someday.

    I like the different styles of your mother-daughter dolls. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute photos! Glad you had a great day. My daughter's treated me to dinner and a movie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree! Great photos! Yeah, there are posts I planned to do to but don't seem to get to in time. Glad you got them up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice photos. Tell Larissa to keep pushing for that boy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful pictures! I love the twins cute little dresses!

    ReplyDelete