Tuesday, July 31, 2018

Brandy & Tony's Wedding

Brandy Norwood and Antonio Scott tied the knot on June 14th. Enjoy these pictures of the big day!


Wedding Party

Mother of the Groom: Larissa Scott
Mother of the Bride: Rosalyn Norwood

Best Friend & Bridesmaid: Angelica Cruz
Sister & Matron of Honor: Yolanda Carter

Ring Bearer: Tariq Miller
Flower Girl: Kayla Hamilton-Scott

Father of the Bride: William Norwood

Jamal Edwards officiating

Tony recites his vows.

Brandy recites her vows.

"You may kiss the bride."

Cocktail Hour Open Bar

William offers to get the ladies more appetizers.

Kari and Lena make small talk near the champagne tower.

Amber tells Thomas and Camille how proud she is that her brother made this commitment.

Mia and Thomas share a tender moment.

Kevin and Halle chat over caviar and crackers and shrimp canapes. 

Best Man Matt proposes a toast.

"To the bride and groom!"

"To us!"

Everyone enjoys a delicious meal.

Cutting the cake

Gift Table

The First Dance to Spend My Life With You by Eric Benet

..."I never knew til I looked in your eyes
I was incomplete til the day you walked into my life..."

..."Can I just see you every morning when I open my eyes
Can I just feel your heart beating beside me every night..."

..."Can we tell God and the whole world I'm your woman and you're my man
Can you just feel how much I love you with one touch of my hand..."

"Can I just spend my life with you (forever here with you)"

It ain't a party without the electric slide!

"Boogie woogie woogie"

20 comments:

  1. What a beautiful wedding! All the details make it so lifelike! The food on the plates, the bar, the dance moves, wonderful! And everybody is dressed so nice :-)!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a bunch! It was more work than I anticipated, but I enjoyed myself.

      Delete
  2. A great wedding.
    All the details delighted me. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm glad you enjoyed the details. The details are what delight me in dios, too.

      Delete
  3. I love it! The champagne tower is awesome. The cake is beautiful. Such a lovely wedding. Congratulations to the happy couple!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Brandy & Tony thank you for the congrats. That champagne tower is one of my favorite details. It was quite a task getting those glasses to stay put. I knocked them down many times. You'd better believe y'all will be seeing it again! Pssst...there's real wine in the glasses- LOL

      Delete
  4. Imádni való ez a páros! Nagyon szép képek! Gratulálok sokat dolgozhattál vele! Nálunk is volt korábban esküvő! Látogass hozzám! https://www.blogger.com/blogger.g?blogID=2168659919613980056#editor/target=post;postID=6689923098037555241;onPublishedMenu=allposts;onClosedMenu=allposts;postNum=49;src=postname

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for visiting and commenting! I popped over to your blog and I'm excited to go back and read more when I have time.

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. Awww thanks, Muff! I have a whole new respect for people who do doll weddings. They are A LOT of work!

      Delete
  6. Everything looks totally awesome! The attention to details, the color palette, decor, everything is beautiful!! Fabulous wedding!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I can't wait to see what you put together for Julianna and Jabari.

      Delete
  7. Everything looked Great. I LOVED ALL THE OUTFITS, ALSO THE DIO WAS JUST SO REAL LOOKING. NICE NICE NICE........ ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aww great wedding! I've been tempted to do several doll weddings myself but can't get over all the work that is needed! I think the big issue is that dolls can't dress themselves, so you have to dress everyone (at least this is always the issue for me)!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This whole Brandy and Tony thing is giving me ideas for my Barbieville! I gotta agree with everyone else on your dioramas. You think of details that wouldn't occur to me!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Applause! What lovely wedding scenes. I like the traditional aspects (dances, wedding crew, etc.) and the modern touches like those flattering blue shimmmery dresses in place of gawky bridesmaid gowns. (Brandy is a considerate bride ;-D)

    Thanks for sharing ... I can see the love, creativity, and skill in these photos.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fantasztikusan szép képek! Gratulálok

    ReplyDelete
  12. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete