Thursday, December 21, 2017

Holiday Sweater Soirée

Happy Dolly-Days!

I am eager to get back to posting, so I'm jumping right in with some photos of the holiday sweater party co-hosted by Grace and Camille. Ugly Christmas Sweater parties are kind of a thing nowadays, and I couldn't resist having one for the dolls once I saw all the adorable sweater ornaments that were in stores this season. At the end of the post, I give more details about where I found each sweater.


Here's a pic of the invitation that went out to the guests.


Alright guys, dig in! (Camille, setting down the meat and cheese tray)


The party-goers mingle.


Trichelle chats with her brother Darren about plans for New Year's Eve.



I thought you invited your neighbor. (Grace)
I did. There she is now... and she brought more champagne! (Camille)


Chandra enters with a bottle of bubbly.


I know your bougie @ss brought this caviar. (Camille, laughing)
You wouldn't believe the stuff I've developed a taste for hanging around these music celebs. (Amber, laughing too)


Big Bro is letting you hang with the grown-ups tonight, huh? (Camille)
Yeah, well I'm grown, too. He just doesn't treat me like it. (Christie)
Grown-ish maybe, but you'll always be a baby sister to him. (Camille)
True. He made me pour out my champagne. I'm almost 20. (Christie)
Here, I'll pour you another one. Tell him I said if he takes this one, he'll be sleeping on the sofa tonight. (Camille)
They both laugh.


So, how do you know Grace? (Trichelle)
We work together at the flower shop. And you? (Emma Jean)
She's my sister-in-law. (Trichelle)


Enjoying yourself? (Amber)
Of course! (Matt)
Well, I still think you're a party pooper for not wearing a holiday sweater. (Amber)
You look festive enough for the both of us. (Matt, smiling)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Amber and Trichelle are wearing 2017 sweater ornaments from Christopher and Banks.
Camille, Grace, Chandra, and Christie are wearing 2017 sweater ornaments from Target.
Emma Jean and Thomas are both wearing sweater ornaments found at Michael's in previous years.
Darren's moose sweater ornament is from Pier One.

I'll be back tomorrow with another post to kick off my 12 Days of Deboxing. See you soon!

11 comments:

  1. Fun party! The ugly Christmas sweaters are adorable, and they fit so well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, MillicentAndFriends! Thanks for commenting. I agree there is nothing ugly about these super cute sweaters.

      Delete
  2. I love it! Great little story. Yeah, I have enough sweaters to do this too! How many from this year? I recognized the ones from Target and Moose one from Pier 1. Where are the others from...The blue with the snowman, striped sleeves and tree and the white, red and green one?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ms. Leo, you should totally throw a sweater party for your dolls. The snowman and striped sleeve sweater ornaments are both from Christopher and Banks this year. The white, red, and green one on Thomas is from Michael's last year or the year before.

      Delete
  3. Oh, this is a good idea! I have lots of Christmas sweaters too. I need to do some dolly Christmas photos soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Phyllis, I would love to see your dolly Christmas photos! And I'll bet you have some new dolls you could show off in the process ;)

      Delete
  4. First, great to see a post from you, Miss Jewell. I love that your dolls are having an ugly sweater party. Very 'now' I'd say. The sweaters are nice.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're right, the ugly sweater trend is everywhere. Heck, I even saw ugly sweater gingerbread cookies at Walmart. I would never be seen in something so garish, but it's fun for my dolls- LOL

      Delete
  5. The party looks like a very fun one! Everyone and everything (decor) looks great!! You are inspiring me to get back. I do miss it here.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, please do! It's been quiet on the blogs lately. We meed to see your lovely dollies and dios.

      Delete
  6. This page must be the great article in the future.
    ไพ่เซียนเวียดนาม Thank you for watching.

    ReplyDelete