Saturday, May 16, 2015

Forgive Me (Photo Story)

I realize it’s been two weeks since I posted the last episode, but since I am the master of time in Dollton, we’re going to pretend that it’s only been two days.


Walter and Deirdre haven’t spoken or seen each other since the party...until now.

Are you here to make some more accusations? (Deirdre, with attitude)


No. This is hard for me, so I’ll get right to the point. I behaved like an a$$hole the other night, and I’m sorry.  (Walter)


This is hard for you? Do you have any idea how hurtful the things you said were to me? Do you have any idea how humiliated I was walking out of that party and away from an opportunity like that? (Deirdre)



Baby, I overreacted. I never meant to hurt you. I would never ever do anything to hurt you on purpose. But can’t you see that now I’m the one hurting? You won’t answer my phone calls. I haven’t heard your voice or seen your face or held you in two days, and I’m falling apart. Deirdre, I love you more than anything, and I need you to forgive me. (Walter)


Deirdre softens a bit.


All couples have fights and everyone makes mistakes, Walter. I get that. And I can forgive you, but I just need a little time to get over this. I am still so mad at you right now… (Deirdre)



Baby, please don’t do this to me. Please don’t make me spend another minute apart from you. It’s killing me. Don’t you understand how much I love you and need you? (Walter)


Deirdre is moved by Walter’s pleading. Men in his position don’t beg- they don't have to. If someone had told her that Walter O’Dair would be on his knees begging for her forgiveness, she’d have thought they were insane.


They embrace, and then kiss, and things begin to heat up. Making out turns into making up, if you know what I mean.

LATER…



I have something for you. (Walter)
Oh yeah? And what if I hadn’t forgiven you? (Deirdre)
It wouldn’t have made a difference. I was picking out something for myself yesterday when I saw it. I think it’s perfect for you, so I would have given it to you anyway because that’s just how much I love you. (Walter)


Walter gets the box from his briefcase. Deirdre looks at it and is puzzled.


Since when you do pick out jewelry for yourself? (Deirdre)
Who said anything about jewelry? Go on, open it. (Walter)



Deirdre opens the box to find a key on a heart-shaped key fob.



It unlocks the present outside. I drove it over here today. Go have a look. (Walter, smiling)


And here’s Deirdre in her new Ford Mustang convertible. It really is perfect for her.





Thanks for reading and commenting!

17 comments:

  1. Deirdre does look good in that car, BUT Walter is still creepy in my book.

    I don't like the expensive gift gets me out of being a spoiler vibe I pick up either.

    Cool story though ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, D7ana! And yes, he is still crazy creepy.

      Delete
  2. I agree with D7ana! I really don't think Deidre should have accepted the car -- just seems like he is buying her forgiveness and I still think he is trouble! She does look good in the car though, but I think she could get that on her own!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Men like Walter think they can buy anything and everything. My grandmother taught me to be careful when accepting gifts from men, because there are always strings attached.

      Delete
  3. Ok this making me have to go back and catch up. However she looks fan in it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The easiest way to catch up is to use the Storylines tab.

      Delete
  4. Oh, man! I'm just shaking my head at the shenanigans of these two. They are falling into a cycle and it's just going to escalate. I worry for her. I hope he's not the future psycho that he appears to be. Time will tell.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, they have definitely fallen into a bad cycle. And he is sho nuff crazy. He confirms it every time he opens his mouth.

      Delete
  5. This was not a good move on Deirdre side, he looks even more creepy when he begs for forgiving ....great story Jewell!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Billa! It's funny that you think he looks creepy, because it was his creepy appearance and full articulation that got him cast as the villain in this story- lol.

      Delete
  6. RUN..... DEIRDRE RUN, AWAY DON'T WALK. I KNOW I SAID GIVE HIM A CHANCE, BUT I CHANGED MY MIND AFTER THAT PARTY AND NOW Mmm... Deirdre listen to me now he has to go, bye Felicia.... ok, ok :-) Can I please see her standing by the car from the side and also inside from the side? Sorry for asking for so much.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You made your request at a good time, because I promised Phyllis a few weeks ago that I would add photos showing how to make the handkerchief dress to my last post. I'll do the car photos, too.

      Delete
  7. Oh, Deirdre, Deidre. I am shaking my head at your being so gullible. Stop being so impressed by this man's so called stature and believing his love is what you need.

    I'm so looking forward to seeing how things progress.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for following along, Janainah. Things will get interesting for sure.

      Delete
  8. Awesome story!! Walter is definitely creepy crazy, but that car is HOT! Lol! Deidre seems to be in love. I hope she sees through him before things get crazier. I was excited to see that you posted a story. This is a great story!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Georgia Girl! That car is one of my favorites. It's the American Idol Ford Mustang- a recent eBay find. As much as I love this story line, I'm eager to get back to Brandy and Tony's tale because some drama is 'bout to jump off in that camp, too.

      Delete
  9. NICE.... I need {want.....} more cars. I don't blog I just play with my dolls

    ReplyDelete